- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
Vulcanizing Extruded Profiles
We have the ability to vulcanize extruded rubber or sponge rubber profiles. The extruded profiles are cut to the proper length and the ends are coated with a compound. The ends of the cut profile are then placed in tooling which hold the ends of the material in heated presses. Once heated, the compound cures and the joint is solid. This is an excellent alternative to molding.
Get Started with Your Custom PartRequest a quote
Explore More Capabilities
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.