- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
Agricultural, Construction and Heavy Equipment
These industries generally have extensive needs for gaskets and seals and we have supplied the industry for decades. Because of the nature of the equipment and environment in which they operate, the materials that are used must be resilient as they are possibly be exposed to sunlight, precipitation, and drastic swings in temperature.
In applications where UV or sunlight is an issue, we often times use EPDM. Otherwise, many solid rubber products are used in this equipment. In areas where the parts are exposed to oils or other chemicals, high grade rubbers are used along with compressed non-asbestos materials as well as inert plastics like Teflon.
Get Started with Your Custom PartContact Us
Explore Our Capabilities
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.
- Accurate to .00005"
- 27 x 27 bed
- Used for all first and last piece inspection