- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
We maintain several lathes that we use for cutting solid rubber and sponge rubber. Lathe cutting allows us to produce OD / ID parts to any specified thickness or length. Material is purchased in tube form to the correct OD and ID and parts are cut to the proper thickness/length. This allows us to process parts to non-standard thicknesses. It also allows us to produce “tubes” up to 30” long as finished parts that would be impossible to die-cut or produce any other way. Lathe cutting is an efficient and high-speed manner in which to process OD / ID parts.
Get Started with Your Custom PartRequest A Quote
Explore More Capabilities
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.