- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
Nitrile Gaskets & Materials
Nitrile is a very widely used gasket material and is most commonly used when broad resistance to oils is needed. Nitrile is best known for its resistance to oils, grease, solvents and fuels. Nitrile is a moderate-low cost material that is commonly available in a number of different grades.
Nitrile Material Offerings
In addition to standard commercial-grade Nitrile, we carry:
- FDA approved nitrile for food applications
- Premium nitrile with high tensile strength (1500 PSI)
- Cloth-inserted nitrile for diaphragms or in applications where stability is a concern
Manufacturing with Excelsior
We manufacture nitrile in a number of different ways including waterjet, flash-cut, lathe-cut and a number of die-cutting methods. We can match the part design and quantity with the correct manufacturing process to yield the highest quality, lowest cost part possible. We can also apply pressure-sensitive adhesive to this material.
Get Started with Your Custom PartContact Us
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.
- Accurate to .00005"
- 27 x 27 bed
- Used for all first and last piece inspection