- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
Die Cut Gaskets
Medium & Low Volume Cutting
We maintain a number of both manual and programmable travel head presses. Manual presses allow for minimal set up and quick turnaround of low volume parts, while programmable travel head presses allow for a longer run and higher volume production using a range of materials originating in both roll and sheet form. The material can be layered for production to increase yield.
Manual travel head presses – we maintain a number of manual presses that we use for lower volume die cutting. These presses use inexpensive tooling, have very minimal set-up time and are able to utilize material at its full width which eliminates the time and need for material converting.
Programmable travel head presses – we also maintain a number of programmable travel head presses that we use for both medium and high run production. These presses are programmed to cut across the roll of material, feed the material forward, and cut back across the roll. This programming ability allows us to maximize material yield and run continuously. These machines are very accurate, use standard steel rule tooling, and eliminated the need for material converting. Where volumes are high, we utilize multi-gang tooling to increase output.
Get Started with Your Custom PartContact Us
Explore More Capabilities
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.