- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
Neoprene Gaskets & Materials
Neoprene is one of the most widely used rubber materials for gasket applications. Due to its general resistance to oils, moderate ozone resistance and compatability with water and certain chemicals, Neoprene has broad application use.
Comparably, Neoperene is a low cost material.
Neoprene Material Offerings
In addition to standard commercial grade neoprene, we also carry FDA approved neoprene to be used around food; High-tensile strength neoprene (1400 PSI); and cloth-inserted neoprene to be used as diaphragms or where stability is a concern.
The typical operating temperature of neoprene is -40 - +200F.
Manufacturing with Excelsior
Excelsior manufactures neoprene in a number of different ways including waterjet, flash-cut, lathe-cut and a number of die cutting methods. We can match the part design and quantity with the correct manufacturing process to yield the highest quality, lowest cost part possible. We can also apply pressure sensitive adhesive to this material.
Get Started with Your Custom PartContact Us
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.
- Accurate to .00005"
- 27 x 27 bed
- Used for all first and last piece inspection