- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
Viton Gaskets & Materials
Viton (FKM) is a very high-grade material that is typically used in extreme applications. It is a high-cost material that offers broad chemical, oil and steam resilience and has a high tensile strength. Viton is offered in different grades (A, B, F) that can be matched with the application to obtain maximum performance.
Viton Material Offerings
In addition to DuPont’s Viton, we offer generic FKM material that has many of the same properties as DuPont Viton. Viton’s operating temperature limits are -20 - +400F.
Manufacturing with Excelsior
We manufacture Viton / FKM in a number of different ways including waterjet, flash-cut, lathe-cut and a number of die cutting methods. We can match the part design and quantity with the correct manufacturing process to yield the highest quality, lowest cost part possible. We can also apply pressure-sensitive adhesive to this material.
Get Started with Your Custom PartContact Us
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.
- Accurate to .00005"
- 27 x 27 bed
- Used for all first and last piece inspection