- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
Electrical Insulating Materials
Gaskets are commonly used in and around electrical applications. These electrical insulation materials are used to prevent or restrict the flow of electrical current; prevent electrical arcing; prevent electrical conductors from contacting unwanted objects; and other general electrical insulation applications.
Benefits of Electrical Insulating
These insulating materials can be found across many categories. It is important to match a favorable insulating material with other characteristics such as temperature, moisture, strength, etc.
Common Materials used in Electrical Insulating
- Vulcanized Fiber
- Nomex & Kapton laminates
- Polycarbonate (Lexan)
- Polyimide (Kapton)
- PTFE (Teflon)
Get Started with Your Custom PartContact Us
Featured CapabilitiesView All Capabilities
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.
- Accurate to .00005"
- 27 x 27 bed
- Used for all first and last piece inspection