- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
Plumbing and Potable Water
We supply many component parts to the plumbing industry, which take on a variety of uses. Rubber, sponge rubber and foam parts are used under sinks and faucets to aid in installation of plumbing products and to prevent the product from shifting or causing damage to countertops over time.
We also supply plumbing component parts that come in contact with potable water. In these cases, material typically must meet NSF 51 or 61. Depending on the application, we have a number of rubber and plastic suppliers that allow us access to material to meet these standards.
Lastly we supply parts to Companies in the water heater industry. Generally these parts must have high heat resistance. We frequently use silicone sponge as well as other synthetic proprietary materials that are designed for this use. We supply these parts with a pressure sensitive adhesive to aid in installation.
Get Started with Your Custom PartContact Us
Explore Our Capabilities
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.
- Accurate to .00005"
- 27 x 27 bed
- Used for all first and last piece inspection