- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
Spray Nozzle Seals
We have several customers who manufacture high-pressure sprayers. These products require seals that are subject to relative high pressure as well as exposure to a variety of liquids being used. As a result, we typically use Teflon in these applications as it is very chemically inert and seals well around high-pressure nozzles. We have also provided seals around the fluid containers being used in these products. In those cases, we use a variety of solid rubber, cork and rubber, plastic or compressed non-asbestos products.
Get Started with Your Custom PartContact Us
Explore Our Capabilities
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.
- Accurate to .00005"
- 27 x 27 bed
- Used for all first and last piece inspection