- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
Metal Gasket Material
We process certain thin gage metals as well as some synthetic products that have a thin layer of metal within the material. These products can be offered in a variety of thickness, hardness and supporting material if one is used.
Unlike synthetic materials, certain metals can have a significantly longer useful life. In addition, certain products contain both synthetic materials and metals. Examples include metal impregnated silicone used for EMI and metal/fiber blends used for exhaust and engine systems.
Typical metals we work with include the following:
Aluminum, copper, and steel shim stock up to .010” thick. We process this material by itself and we also bond copper or aluminum to gasket materials when requested to do so to form layered parts.
Flexible graphite – Comes in a variety of grades, it is very conformable and is compatible with a wide variety of chemicals. It has extremely high-temperature ratings and can have a layer of steel or mesh applied for additional strength.
We process other materials that have a thin layer of metal inserted into gap pads and fiber blends. These materials are used for electrical applications and automotive exhaust or engine applications.
- Flexible Graphite
- Steel, including shim stock
Get Started with Your Custom PartContact Us
Explore CapabilitiesView All Capabilities
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.