- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
Silicone Material Offerings
We process standard commercial-grade silicone, as well as:
- FDA approved silicone to be used around food
- Electrically conductive silicone which protects against electrostatic discharge and EMI
- Fiberglass reinforced silicone used when high mechanical strength is desired
- Medical grade silicone which is approved for use in medical devices
- Fluorosilicone which has a higher operating temperature limit than standard silicone and also has higher resistance to fuels and solvents
We manufacture silicone in a number of different ways including waterjet, flash-cut, lathe-cut and a number of die cutting methods. We can match the part design and quantity with the correct manufacturing process to yield the highest quality, lowest cost part possible. We can also apply pressure-sensitive adhesive to this material.
Get Started with Your Custom PartContact Us
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.
- Accurate to .00005"
- 27 x 27 bed
- Used for all first and last piece inspection