- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
Gasket Material Converting
We keep as much material converting capability as possible in-house. We are able to slit the width of almost any material and we are able to skive open and closed-cell foam to the desired thickness.
As a result of maintaining converting capabilities in-house, we are able buy material in bulk from the manufacturer and convert it to the correct width or thickness to match our manufacturing process. This allows us to keep cost down, turn customer orders around quickly and most effectively utilize material.
In order to reduce the cost, we purchase bulk materials and convert them to the exact size required for our die-cutting processes. We can split the thickness of rolls or blocks down to 1/8”. We can also slit the width of rolled material with original size up to 72” wide, down to as little as 1/2” wide coils. A number of our customers purchase coils directly from us for their own production requirements. We have the capability to apply pressure or heat-based adhesives (PSA) to most materials.
Get Started with Your Custom PartRequest a Quote
Explore More Capabilities
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.