- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
We supply several electric motor OEM’s. In these applications, we supply both gaskets and noise insulation products. The gaskets that we provide are from a wide range of materials and are generally dependent on the environment where the motor is used. Indoor applications typically use standard solid rubber or cork and rubber products. Other applications may need a material with high heat resistance, vibration protection or other factors. In these cases, we use cloth-inserted rubber, high grade solid rubber, or compressed non-asbestos products.
In addition to traditional gaskets, we also provide noise insulation for housings. These products typically are made of foam or other synthetic materials with foam covering. Temperature and noise levels have to be considered but there are many products that work well in these applications.
Get Started with Your Custom PartContact Us
Explore Our Capabilities
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.
- Accurate to .00005"
- 27 x 27 bed
- Used for all first and last piece inspection