- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
High-Speed Knife Cutting
Flash cutting is also an extremely versatile, accurate and efficient way to process many different materials. This equipment comes with a large 5’ x 10’ vacuum table, which allows for long run times and can also accommodate large part sizes. We have a variety of knives in stock that we use depending on the thickness and density of the material being used. In addition, we can process holes on parts by utilizing punches that spin at high speed. We can use 1 knife and up to 2 punches at any time. This equipment allows us to process a very wide range of materials, including layered material which is difficult to process on other CNC equipment like a waterjet machine. In addition to knife cutting this equipment also has milling capabilities. We use it to process plastic parts up to ½” thick. Given its versatility, we can process almost any material we carry on this equipment.
Get Started with Your Custom PartRequest A Quote
Explore More Capabilities
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.