- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
High Volume Die Cutting
We use high-speed rotary die cutting machines, hydraulic presses and punch presses for high volume production up to 25,000 pieces/hr. with tolerances to 005”. Some high volume die-cutting can be achieved using inexpensive steel rule tooling, while other complex parts require machined steel tools or complex male/female compound tooling. Regardless, we have the capability to provide high volume, complex parts, including die-cut gaskets at competitive prices.
Get Started with Your Custom PartContact Us
Explore More Capabilities
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.
- Accurate to .00005"
- 27 x 27 bed
- Used for all first and last piece inspection