- Cut thickness of material
- Cut width of material
- Coil material
- Apply adhesives
Often times FDA approved rubber will be offered in white color, although they can be offered in other colors as well. The most popular rubber materials used for FDA purposes are Nitrile, Neoprene, Silicone and EPDM. In addition, we can also provide FDA approved Urethane, Viton and Natural Rubber. These FDA approved materials carry the same general characteristics as standard commercial-grade materials.
Since plastic is used extensively for food packaging, many of the more popular plastics are FDA approved. These include PET, Polypropylene, HDPE, LDPE, Polycarbonate and Nylon. There are other plastics that are FDA certified as well.
This is a national standard that covers equipment and parts that come in contact with potable water. This can include equipment used to make or purify potable water as well as tanks, valves, faucets, pipes, etc.
We offer certain rubber and plastic products that are NSF 61 compliant.
Get Started with Your Custom PartContact Us
- Efficient in processing different materials.
- Can accommodate for long run times and large part sizes.
- Equipment also has milling capabilities.
- Manual presses
- Programmable travel head presses
- From roll or sheet stock
- Minimal set-up
- Large parts - 36" x 54"
- Low tool cost
- Cuts solid rubber and sponge rubber
- Allows for production of OD / ID parts
- Efficient and High-Speed
- Excellent alternative to molding.
- Ability to vulcanize extruded rubber.
- Ability to vulcanize sponge rubber profiles.